Friday 18 December 2015

Aisling's 18th Birthday Meal VLOG & OOTN



Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! I apologise for my lack of posts over the past few weeks; I have been super busy with work! Today's blogpost will include a short video and pics of Aisling's 18th Birthday Dinner!
 
 
Aisling has finally turned 18! To celebrate, our family along with our aunts, uncles and cousins, had dinner in a local restaurant.
 
OOTN TIME!
 
Mum's OOTN
 

Dress | The Empire Rooms, Ballina
Necklace | Next
Watch | Guess
Heels | Clarkes
 
Róisín's OOTN
 

Top, Cardigan, Skirt, Tights & Shoes | Penneys
 
Aisling's OOTN
 

Dress | Penneys
Cardigan | Penneys
Tights | Penneys
Boots | Platform, Ballina
 
My OOTN
 

Top | River Island
Skirt | River Island
Heels | Penneys
Necklace | Next
Watch | Bigotti
Bracelet | Ebay
 
Now onto some pics from the night!
 




















 
If you would like to watch the short vlog of our meal, check out the video below!
 
 
If you did enjoy the video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

I really hope you enjoyed today's blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán



 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment