Wednesday 25 November 2015

Get Ready With Us | Student Races


 
Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! A while ago, myself and the girlies attended the local student races. On the day, I had about 6 makeups to do, including my own! In this blogpost, I will be showing you my outfit, the girls makeup and I have included a 'Get Ready With Us' which includes two of the beautiful girlies!
 
My Outfit!
 
 
Jumpsuit | Exhibit Clothing
Available here!
 
White Heels | Sara
 
Gold Clutch Bag | Beverly Hills Boutique Castlebar
 
Headpiece | Regan's Discount Store
 
Rose Gold Necklace | Next
 
Rose Gold Watch | Bigotti
 
Bangles | Penneys
 
Pearl Earrings | Penneys
 
 My Makeup!
 
Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
Carmex Lip Balm
Stila One Step Correct Primer
Vichy Dermablend Foundation in 45 Gold
NYX High Definition Concealer in 01
NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in 02 Chocolate
Rimmel London Brow This Way in Blonde
Sleek Blush in Suede
The Pippa Palette Eyeshadows (Tobi, Susu, Dodo, KD & Ollie)
The Pippa Palette Highlight (Lulu)
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
The Amazing Concealer in Dark Caramel
NYX High Definition Concealer in 01
Essence I <3 Nudes Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar
NYX Face Powder
Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in Deep Bronze
NYX High Definition Blush in Taupe
Sleek Blush in Suede
Essence Soo Glow! Cream To Powder Highlighter in 10 Look On The Bright Side
The Pippa Palette Highlight (Lulu)
MUA Gold Glitter Eyeliner
W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara
Penneys False Eyelashes in Glam (Multipack)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
The Pippa Palette Eyeshadow (KD)
W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara
NYX Lip Liner in Cabaret
MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick
 
The Girl's Makeup
 


 
 
 
 
 
Pictures From The Day!
 





 


Check out the 'Get Ready With Us' video right here!
 

If you did enjoy the video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

 
My Previous Vlog!
 
 
My Previous Beauty Video!
 
 
I really hope you enjoyed today's kind of blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhan 


No comments:

Post a Comment