Monday 21 December 2015

Get Ready With Us - NIGHT OUT!


Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty!
 
My sister Aisling celebrated her 18th birthday party in town. My bestie Andrea and I decided we would film us getting ready for the night! We had an amazing night and created some very funny memories!
 
First, our outfits! :D
 
Aisling's OOTN
 
 
Dress | Zara
Heels | Penneys
 
My OOTN
 

Dress | Missguided
Heels | Penneys
Necklace | Next
Watch |Bigotti
Bangles | Penneys
 
Some pictures from the night!
 






 

 If you would like to see how Andrea & I done our makeup for the party, check out the video below! :)
 
 
 If you did enjoy the video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!
 
 
I really hope you enjoyed today's blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán

No comments:

Post a Comment