Thursday 31 December 2015

Get Ready With Us - Sister Edition!


 
Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty!
 
My sister Aisling and I recently went out and decided we would film a 'Get Ready With Us!' We had a great night!
 
Firstly, my mum had a Christmas Party on the same night so I did her makeup. Here's a few pics of her makeup and outfit!
 
Mum's Makeup:
 

 
Mum's Outfit:

 
Dress | Next
Tights | Penneys
Heels | Clarkes
 
Aisling's Outfit:
 
 
Dress, tights & heels | Penneys
 
My Outfit:
 
 
Dress | Sara Ballina
Heels | Penneys
Watch | Bigotti
 
Some pics from the night!
 







 

 If you would like to see how Ash & I done our makeup for our night out, check out the video below! :)

 

If you did enjoy the video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!


I really hope you enjoyed today's blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán
 


No comments:

Post a Comment