Sunday 1 January 2017

Doing Aisling's Makeup


Hello Lovelies! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you had a brilliant New Years Eve! 

Aisling was going out with one of her friends for Stephen's Night. She didn't want something too dark or dramatic so I went with this soft blown out eyeshadow look. I made sure to include a caption with each product I used! I will include a full product list down below including shades used. 

If you would like to see me doing Aisling's makeup, check out the video below!



If you enjoyed the video, make sure to subscribe to my channel!

Full Product List:

-Vichy Aqualia Thermal Moisturiser
-Benefit Browzings in Light (old packaging)
-Benefit Gimme Brow in 03
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
-Essence I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Base
-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 
-Blank Canvas Master Series Palette
-Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten
-Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in 100
-Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
-NYX Contour Stick in Light
-Essence Matte Eyeshadow in Vanilla (discontinued)
-Rimmel London Stay Matte Face Powder in Transparent
-Benefit Hoola Bronzer
-Benefit Coralista Blush
-Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Pink Lights
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
-Blank Canvas Master Series Palette
-Benefit Rollerlash Mascara
-Penneys Eyelashes in Natural 
-Duo Eyelash Adhesive
-Penneys PS Love Lipliner in Toffee
-Makeup Revolution Lip Lacquer 

Check out my previous Makeup Tutorial!



Check out my previous Vlog!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 


No comments:

Post a Comment