Wednesday 13 January 2016

◊ The Sister Tag! ◊


Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost and video will include my gorgeous sisters Aisling & Róisín! :D
 
Aisling came across this tag and we decided we would sit down and film it! Róisín gets a bit emotional in the video too haha!
 
A bit of background behind us 3 sisters; I'm 20, Aisling is in Leaving Cert and is 18 and Róisín is in second year and is 14 years old. Evidentally, we look nothing a like haha!
 
The Questions:
1. Describe each other in one word
2. Do we argue much?
3. What bugs you about each other?
4. What's it like growing up together?
5. What are your similarities?
6. What pranks did you pull on each other?
7. Which sister is taller?
8. What do you envy about each other?
9. What was your most memorable moment?
 
If you would like to watch our Sister Tag - check out the video below! :)
 
 
If you did enjoy the video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!
 
 
My Previous Vlog!
 
 
My Previous Beauty Video!
 
 
I really hope you enjoyed today's blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhan


No comments:

Post a Comment