Sunday 24 January 2016

| First Impressions | Getting Ready with Ash!


Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost and video will be a First Impressions with my sister Aisling! Aisling and I have recently picked up some new makeup bits and thought we would try them out!
 
Here's a look at some of the new products we tried!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
To see our first impressions on these products, check the video below! :)
 
 
 
My last beauty video!
 
 
My last lifestyle video!
 
 
My last vlog!
 
 
I really hope you enjoyed today's blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment