Thursday 16 February 2017

Best Of Lancome


Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Todays blogpost will include all my favourites from the prestigious brand - LANCOME! 

Just before we start todays blogpost, I want to mention my social media handles! Make sure to add me on the following apps! :)
Instagram : senseofbeauty95
Snapchat : senseofbeauty95
Twitter : senseofbeauty95

Now onto the blogpost! :)

1. Fragrance - La Vie Est Belle Eau De Parfum

Currently holding #1 in Europe, this is one of my ultimate fragrances. The perfume itself contains notes of Iris, Patchouli and Gourmand - the perfect equation. It's extremely long wearing and sits beautifully on the skin. Not only is this my favourite scent, my mum has become addicted too. Looking for a fragrance for a special lady in your life? This fragrance will be the winner. 





2. Fragrance - La Vie Est Belle Eau De Toilette Florale 

Another exquisite scent! This fragrance and LVEB EDP are very close to my heart. This fragrance is more day-time appropriate. It's softer as it is an Eau De Toilette. It is sweeter too, which in my opinion, a fragrance can never be too sweet! This fragrance contains notes of Iris, Osmanthus and Gourmand. 







3. Skincare - Clarisonic & Gel Eclat

The ULTIMATE skincare duo! I was kindly gifted a Clarisonic off Santa for Christmas and I have not stopped using it. The Clarisonic cleanses your skin 6x more than a manual cleanse. It is bloody brilliant! All it takes is 1 minute in the morning, and 1 minute in the evening just before bed. To cleanse, I enjoy using the Lancome Gel Eclat Foaming Cleanser. You place a pea sized amount on the Clarisonic and it creates the perfect lather to cleanse your skin. 









4. Skincare - Bi-Facil

One of the best eye makeup removers on the market! I never appreciated a good quality eye makeup remover, until I tried this! It's brilliant at removing your eye makeup, especially waterproof BUT, if you are a lover of liquid lipstick, this will remove even the most difficult liquid lipsticks too! It does contain oil so it wouldn't be recommended to use with Individual/Mink lashes. It does leave a slightly greasy residue, but I usually use this first and then go over with Micellar water. 









5. Skincare - Genefique Serum


The Genefique skincare range in Lancome is one of my favourites. This range in particular holds two amazing serums; an eye serum and a face serum. The eye serum (Genefique Yeux) is applied with a 'roller ball' applicator. It's super cooling, place this in the fridge before you apply it and it works wonders. The eye serum will brighten, tighten and firm your under eyes. The face serum (Advanced Genefique) is my absolute favourite product from Lancome ever!! It is a youth activating serum that will brighten your skin, restore smoothness and of course, contains anti-aging benefits! 

6. Skincare - Energie De Vie


Some of the newer additions to the Lancome Skincare family! The Energie De Vie range is amazing for feeding your skin with it's needed nutrients to add life back. The Energie De Vie Liquid Moisturiser is very refreshing and aborbs very quickly. It has a semi matte finish which means you can use this as your face primer too! The EDV Night Mask is bloody brilliant! You can apply a thin layer like your night cream or apply a thicker layer as a wonderful treatment for 20 mins and then remove with a warm flannel. I prefer to apply a generous layer onto my skin as a night cream and sleep with it on. 

7. Makeup - LA Base HydraGlow

The perfect primer for anyone that has normal to dry skin. This primer instantly hydrates your skin while adding a beautiful glow. It helps your makeup last longer and helps it apply more smoothly, what more could you want from a primer? 













8. Makeup - Effacernes Longue Tenue

This concealer is the BOMB! It's coverage is amazing, it blends beautifully with your base makeup and it is super long wearing. You can use it as a concealer to conceal dark circles or blemishes, you can use it to highlight your face and you can use it as an eyeshadow base. I usually use the shade 01 or 015.






9. Makeup -  Sourcils Defencils

This eyebrow product contains the eyebrow pencil on one end and an eyebrow brush on the opposite end, perfect for travelling and super convenient! The eyebrow pencil itself is quite thin which gives you the opportunity to create super precise eyebrows. It's very easy to apply and is very long wearing. I like to use the shade 02 Auburn. 











10. Makeup - Ombre Hypnose Stylo

The perfect eyeshadow base for any look. The Ombre Hypnose Stylo is available in a large selection of colours - perfect for every skintone, preference and eye colour. It does turn waterproof after one minute so you must work fast when applying this product. I love the shade 04 Brun Captivant. 







11. Makeup - Grandiose Liquid Eyeliner

The ultimate liquid eyeliner! I like to use this liquid eyeliner on myself but I always use this liquid eyeliner when doing other peoples makeup. The applicator itself can be twisted into 3 different positions which helps you apply the eyeliner easily. It dries super fast too so you don't have the risk of it transferring to your lid. 






12. Makeup - Grandiose Extreme Mascara

The newest addition to the Lancome mascara famiy. The Grandiose Extreme gives you bold, dramatic lashes with only a few brushes through your lashes. I will warn, the consistency of the mascara when you first apply can be too wet, I usually just brush it off the edge. I absolutely love this mascara. 












13. Makeup - Volume A Porter Mascara

In my eyes, Lancome can do no wrong with their mascaras. They offer the ultimate mascaras for every customer. For anyone who prefers a more natural lash, this mascara is for you. Its design is quite similar to Benefits They're Real. It has a smaller applicator which works perfect for anyone with smaller eye or shorter lashes. 






14. Makeup - L'Absolu Rouge Matte 397 Berry Noir

Looking for a rich berry lipstick that is long wearing? This is for you! The application of this lipstick is lovely, it doesn't apply patchy. The consistency is perfect - the matte is not drying. The colour payoff is brilliant too! 









And that my lovelies, is the end of todays blogpost! I really hope you enjoyed reading about my Lancome favourites! If you have any favourites that I haven't mentioned, make sure to let me know so I can give them a go! 

Don't forget to add any of my social media accounts that I included further up the blogpost! 
If you have a youtube account, make sure to subscribe too! :)

My Previous Video - My Paris Vlog!


My Previous Makeup Tutorial!


Thank you so much! See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 


No comments:

Post a Comment