Tuesday 6 December 2016

Decorating Our Christmas Tree | Sense Of Beauty


Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! We have finally reached December which means - IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! :D

Aisling was home from Galway so we decided that would be the perfect opportunity to put up our Christmas Tree! Have you your tree up yet? :P

If you're feeling festive, check out the video below! :)


Have you started your Christmas shopping yet or are you waiting till Christmas Eve? ;) Thankfully, I am very prepared this year and I have finished all my Christmas Shopping!! I still seem to be continuously picking up bits though :P

If you have enjoyed that video or any of my previous videos, make sure to subscribe to my channel!

Check out my previous Makeup Tutorial:


Check out our Bean Boozled Challenge:


Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 


No comments:

Post a Comment