Friday 1 April 2016

When In Rome | Day Four | Sense Of Beauty Vlogs


Hello Lovelies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost and video will be the final installment of my trip to Rome! 


On our final day, we relaxed! We were wrecked from a hectic few days and I was looking forward to sleeping in my very own bed. We walked the streets of Rome City. 


We had a gorgeous meal in a restaurant that was beside the Pantheon. I had a lovely mojito!


After the meal, we returned to the Pantheon and ate more Gelati!


That evening, we took a bus to Ciampiano airport and our flight was at around 10pm. 


We arrived in Dublin at around 12am and stayed overnight in the Clayton hotel. AND, to finish off a brilliant holiday, we were upgraded to an EXECUTIVE SUITE!!

If you would like to check out the vlog, check out the video below! :)



I really hope you enjoyed these Rome blogposts and vlogs! 
If you did, don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

My Previous Vlog!


My Previous Beauty Video!


I will see you in my next post!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
XO, Siobhán

No comments:

Post a Comment